Transformation management Principal Consultant
As a Principal Consultant within the Transformation Management practice you will work with clients during pre-sales activities, supporting the definition of the approach and scope for a delivery and also owning the delivery of engagements to our clients. We are building the team who can support the breadth of our client’s needs. At Devoteam we pride ourselves on how we work collaboratively with our clients and it is essential that you bring a collaborative and supportive attitude to every client engagement.
As a member of the Devoteam UK team we will welcome your contributions to help us build our team, our reputation and our business.
Key tasks and responsibilities, including but not limited to
Leading our client delivery projects and being accountable for the creation and delivery of client deliverables; examples include:
- Providing thought leadership using relevant experience and subject matter expertise to a client on the scope and approach for their transformational journey;
- Performing assessments of a client with regards to their readiness to support digital transformation, cloud adoption or their current ITSM maturity;
- Creating business cases to support the change programme which articulate the delivery of benefits and cost to achieve over time;
- Designing Target Operating Models to enable the Digital Transformation including sourcing models, governance models, organisation designs and documentation;
- Providing guidance to and supporting clients through the planning/delivery roadmap process;
- Training and sharing our expertise with our clients, helping them to improve their internal capabilities throughout the course of our engagement;
- Leading a team from Devoteam (and potentially client resources) through a project/engagement including:
- Being accountable for the performance of the engagement in terms of days consumed against budget/quality of deliverables;
- Creating a supportive environment within the engagement team such that more junior members are encouraged to contribute and are given opportunities to develop;
- Accountability for establishing appropriate governance of the engagement with their client to regularly review progress against plan, risks and effort consumed etc.
- Creating presentations for clients (e.g. Assessments, observations, findings and recommendations) and presenting these to clients;
- Management of project backlogs and plans;
- Identifying and planning resource requirements for your engagements.
Enabling the sales process, such as:
- Identifying opportunities and providing subject matter expertise into the sales team;
- Working collaboratively with the sales team to develop sales collateral (proposals/ statements of work/ resource profiles/ costs etc.);
Supporting the success of Devoteam
- Creating thought leadership such as writing White Papers and presenting at events;
- Keeping management and sales informed of progress, concerns, successes and opportunities with a client engagement;
Key Technical Skills
We are looking for someone who has some, but not necessarily all of the following:
· Demonstrable experience in delivering projects similar to those described above;
· Experience in a Consulting environment;
· Practical experience in transformation management;
· Demonstrable experience and understanding of IT environments and operating models;
· Experience in a Project Delivery environment based on Agile principles;
· Expert in the use of MS Office suite and experience in using Visio, MS Project and or Jira;
· Awareness of/ experience in Project & Programme Management methodologies such as SAFe, Prince 2 and PMP;
· Experience in Design Thinking or other problem analysis and solving techniques;
· Experience of methodologies which support Operating Model design such as ITOM, COBIT, TOGAF and ITIL.
Key Soft Skills required, including but not limited to
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
· Excellent stakeholder management skills (including at senior/ c-suite level);
· A people-person who can create a supportive team environment;
· Comfortable sharing risks and issues with management within Devoteam enabling appropriate mitigations to be put in place;
· Self-starter, highly motivated and comfortable with taking accountability for their delivery;
· Excellent organisation skills;
· An awareness of their own strengths and knowledge gaps.
Who are we?
At Devoteam, we deliver innovative technology consulting for business.
As a pure player for Digital Transformation of large organisations across EMEA, our 7,200+ professionals are dedicated to ensuring our clients win their digital battles. With a unique transformation DNA, we connect business and technology.
Present in 18 countries in Europe and the Middle East, and drawing on more than 20 years of experience, we shape Technology for People, so it creates value for our clients, for our partners and for our employees.
What we do?
Through Scale! Our 2020 strategic 2020 plan, Devoteam is engaged in a value growth strategy based on our pure player position for digital transformation of Large Organisation across EMEA.
To deploy our digital, agile and cloud platform strategies, as well as to respond to the needs of a new generation CIO’s, we have defined portfolio based on 7 offer which will allow us to address any issues our clients might encounter during their digital transformation.
#DigitalTransformakers Management Consulting
#ManagerSpirit #ClientCentric #Agility
Do you dream of digital transformation, have a doctorate in listening to and understanding clients?
Does advising the management of an organisation on lots of strategic projects fire you up? Do you relish the challenge of contributing to our own business at any chance you get? Are your buzzwords independence, dynamism and proactivity?
Don’t delay. We have a place for you in our family!