Technical business and data analyst
Devoteam UK – Contract position £400- £550 – Central London
An immediate opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Analyst to join Devoteam on an exciting project for one of our financial services clients.
We have a long term relationship with our client and have been supporting them in their move to new, Agile and Dev Ops oriented ways of working. Our thought leaders are championing new behaviours and ways of working within the client teams, driving a transformation towards a new mode of delivery. The successful candidate will work with a wide variety of business teams to help deliver the Tools Transformation as well as acting as the product / service owner of defined tools.
The successful candidate will have a strong Business Analyst background and also be skilled in data extraction and analysis.
1. Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing solutions.
2. Leading ongoing reviews of business existing and desired capabilities.
3. Performing requirements analysis.
4. Effectively communicating direction and implementation plans to cross-functional team members and management.
5. Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
6. Working closely with delivery specialists to build a delivery to design capability that is repeatable across initiatives.
7. Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
8. Managing competing resources and priorities.
9. Build strong relationships with business stakeholders, collaborate on requirements ensuring that the technology strategy is aligned with business goals and strategy
10. Actively participate in the delivery life-cycle including Agile ceremonies and develop documentation such as system user guides and business process & procedure
11. Hands on project delivery experience within a number of data related initiatives. This should include experience of data design, data mapping, data manipulation, data quality assessment and data migration among database systems for client conversion of legacy data
12. Actively participate in the delivery life-cycle including Agile ceremonies and develop documentation such as system user guides and business process & procedures
Academic qualifications and experience required for the role:
· 5+ years’ experience in business transformation or a related field preferably with a strong FinTech background
· Should have experience with delivering process improvement change of functions with exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
· Demonstrate a structured and pragmatic approach to problem solving with the ability to understand and articulate issues with methods of operations and invent improvements based upon justifiable arguments.
· The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
· A good understanding of Cloud, SaaS, PaaS
· An understanding of data sourcing, data management and governance
· An excellent understanding of Product Management and ownership
· The role will be hands on so skills in data extraction, data manipulation, data analytics and reporting are essential skills. This will include data residing in log files, databases, nosql databases or accessible via REST and SOAP interfaces
Who are we?
At Devoteam, we deliver innovative technology consulting for business.
As a pure player for Digital Transformation of large organisations across EMEA, our 7,200+ professionals are dedicated to ensuring our clients win their digital battles. With a unique transformation DNA, we connect business and technology.
Present in 18 countries in Europe and the Middle East, and drawing on more than 20 years of experience, we shape Technology for People, so it creates value for our clients, for our partners and for our employees.
What we do?
Through Scale! Our 2020 strategic 2020 plan, Devoteam is engaged in a value growth strategy based on our pure player position for digital transformation of Large Organisation across EMEA.
To deploy our digital, agile and cloud platform strategies, as well as to respond to the needs of a new generation CIO’s, we have defined portfolio based on 7 offer which will allow us to address any issues our clients might encounter during their digital transformation.
#DigitalTransformakers Management Consulting
#ManagerSpirit #ClientCentric #Agility
Do you dream of digital transformation, have a doctorate in listening to and understanding clients?
Does advising the management of an organisation on lots of strategic projects fire you up? Do you relish the challenge of contributing to our own business at any chance you get? Are your buzzwords independence, dynamism and proactivity?
Don’t delay. We have a place for you in our family!