Overview of the role:
This client facing, senior delivery focused role will involve the full life cycle of activities related to modern ‘API first’ architectures. Working with the latest technologies at the heart of disruption, this role gives you the opportunity to lead client strategies and roadmaps, while owning customer relationships.
Key tasks and responsibilities, include but not limited to
- Providing architecture leadership, SME & QA support on client engagements focusing on Integration, API first and API Monitoring and Management;
- Setting out the API and integration strategy for the client;
- Contributing and owning technical responses for bids;
- Utilising appropriate architecture frameworks to evaluate, assess and recommend architectures;
- Help develop and own relationships with technology vendors;
- Contribute and help shape value propositions;
- Creating a strong brand for yourself and the company by writing white papers and blogs for social media promotion;
- Potentially building and developing your own team.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in architecting, designing and implementing API architectures;
- Experience with one or more API Management and Monitoring platforms such as Apigee, CA Technologies, MuleSoft, IBM API Connect, TIBCO Mashery, or similar product;
- Certification in one of the above is extremely desirable;
- Experience in one or more Integration platforms, such as MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, TIBCO BW, Informatica;
- Hands-on experience in application design and development on large scale/mission critical systems using different technologies;
- Strong consultancy skills; oral, written and presentation;
- Experienced in web services and API management technologies (SOAP/REST, XML/JSON, XSLT), and implementation of system integration design patterns.
Key Soft Skills required, include but not limited to:
- Outstanding social and interpersonal skills you will be an excellent communicator with the ability to build and develop long term business relationships.
- Outstanding Selling and Negotiation skills
- Consultative approach to sales.
- Resilient, able to cope with ambiguity and change.
Academic and professional qualifications:
Minimum 2:1 degree in relevant field
As a pure player for Digital Transformation of large organisations across EMEA, our 5,500+ professionals are dedicated to ensuring our clients win their digital battles. With a unique transformation DNA, we connect business and technology.
Present in 17 countries in Europe and the Middle East, and drawing on more than 20 years of experience, we shape Technology for People, so it creates value for our clients, for our partners and for our employees.
Devoteam will achieve yearly revenues of €650 million in 2018 (e).
At Devoteam, we are Digital Transformakers.
‘We deliver innovative technology consulting for business’
Through Scale! Our 2020 strategic 2020 plan, Devoteam is engaged in a value growth strategy based on our pure player position for digital transformation of Large Organisation across EMEA.
To deploy our digital, agile and cloud platform strategies, as well as to respond to the needs of a new generation CIO’s, we have defined portfolio based on 7 offer which will allow us to address any issues our clients might encounter during their digital transformation.
Our business is entrepreneurial, fast moving and solutions led. Our consultants/professionals enjoy a fast moving environment; within which they can develop a deep skill set in their practise area whilst gaining knowledge of not only all the solutions we offer in the UK, but also across our group.
You will be given the opportunity to make a name for yourself, and rapidly grow your experience and responsibility in start-up like environment with the backing of a Paris Stock Exchange listed technology company.
Devoteam is a people centric business. All our professionals are able to develop their skills set and enhance their domain expertise.
· You will be a strong team player, able to work in an agile environment and share knowledge and contribute ideas
· You will relish working within an entrepreneurial environment, solving business and clients problems with speed, tenacity and efficiency
· You will react well to challenging circumstances and fluid priorities
· You will maintain a strong awareness of business and client concerns, whilst striving for an optimal commercial outcome
· Competitive salaries
· 25 days annual leave
· 5% Matched Pension
· Life Insurance 4 x of base salary
· Private Medical Insurance
· Travel Insurance for you and your family
· Permanent Health Insurance
#DigitalTransformakers Management Consulting
#ManagerSpirit #ClientCentric #Agility
Do you dream of digital transformation, have a doctorate in listening to and understanding clients?
Does advising the management of an organisation on lots of strategic projects fire you up? Do you relish the challenge of contributing to our own business at any chance you get? Are your buzzwords independence, dynamism and proactivity?
Don’t delay. We have a place for you in our family!